REV-BIZ 1.0: Startup Essentials Workshops
REV Birmingham’s Business Growth (REV-BIZ) team is committed to helping small business owners and entrepreneurs define and achieve their goals, moving their plan from concept to reality.
We believe that Birmingham’s small businesses are the heartbeat of this community and ultimately the key to boosting our local economy.
REV-BIZ is the go-to for starting and growing a small business in Birmingham, no matter what stage of development your business is in.
HOW WE CAN HELP
The REV-BIZ team consists of both REV staffers and volunteer experts equipped to help business owners and entrepreneurs through workshops and one-on-one coaching sessions. We provide resources and assistance to help local businesses:
- hone their business plans,
- obtain financing and/or incentives,
- prepare for and present to the City’s Design Review process,
- search for commercial property,
- navigate health department regulations,
- and connect with other area entrepreneurs and small business owners in dynamic networking environments.
LET US HEAR FROM YOU
Reach Taylor Clark, Urban Food Project Manager
Download this BIZ 1.O HANDOUT for additional details!