If COVID-19 has taught us anything, it’s that business meetings can take on many forms. Plenty of things can be discussed or brainstormed over video conferencing software. But, what if you really need to host an in-person meeting that also follows suggested social distancing guidelines?
REV’s SocialVenture in Woodlawn to the rescue! Our conference rooms are available to host you and your team.
Here’s what we’re offering:
Large meeting rooms
Our largest room—the Woodlawn room—has:
- 3,000 sq. ft.
- The ability to mask up and effectively social distance
- Customizable desk and chair layouts
- A door that can be propped open for more circulation
Cutting edge technology
You’ll have access to:
- 168” 1080p high definition projector and screen, with HDMI cord provided
- Podium with PC for presentation
- Apple TV for wireless presentations using Apple products via Airplay
- Wireless microphones, lavaliere and podium
- Built-in sound system with mixer and soundboard
Outside space if you need to breathe
Our large patio is available for those who want or need fresh air. All doors also have touchless openers.
Let us be a resource for your team as the landscape of meetings continues to change. By booking here, you’re helping support REV’s mission to create vibrant commercial districts. Learn more at meetinwoodlawn.com!
We are so excited to announce that the Woodlawn Street Market is here to stay in 2023! The tenth season will kick off April 1st on 55th place, featuring over 60 vendors. The WSM has been a staple for the Woodlawn Community for years and has helped stimulate entrepreneurship in The Magic City.
Have you tried Naughty But Nice Kettle Corn, located right outside of downtown? With over eight different flavors to choose from, NBNKC is the perfect snack to satisfy your sweet OR salty tooth. However, NBNKC is more than just popcorn; Tanesha Sims-Summers, owner and founder, believes “We make Birmingham sweeter one kernel at a time.