If COVID-19 has taught us anything, it’s that business meetings can take on many forms. Plenty of things can be discussed or brainstormed over video conferencing software. But, what if you really need to host an in-person meeting that also follows suggested social distancing guidelines?
REV’s SocialVenture in Woodlawn to the rescue! Our conference rooms are available to host you and your team.
Here’s what we’re offering:
Large meeting rooms
Our largest room—the Woodlawn room—has:
- 3,000 sq. ft.
- The ability to mask up and effectively social distance
- Customizable desk and chair layouts
- A door that can be propped open for more circulation
Cutting edge technology
You’ll have access to:
- 168” 1080p high definition projector and screen, with HDMI cord provided
- Podium with PC for presentation
- Apple TV for wireless presentations using Apple products via Airplay
- Wireless microphones, lavaliere and podium
- Built-in sound system with mixer and soundboard
Outside space if you need to breathe
Our large patio is available for those who want or need fresh air. All doors also have touchless openers.
Let us be a resource for your team as the landscape of meetings continues to change. By booking here, you’re helping support REV’s mission to create vibrant commercial districts. Learn more at meetinwoodlawn.com!
It’s a busy week in Woodlawn! Here is the ultimate guide to everything happening this week from the relaunch of Woodlawn Marketplace (with some new vendors – whoop whoop!) to new business openings. If you’re looking for something to keep you busy this weekend make sure to come out and join the festivities!
Get to know the brains behind Woodlawn business Forge Chiropractic! Tyler Bunn talks opening his business in Woodlawn and the lessons he has learned along the way.
Want an inside look at all the fun products featured at Woodlawn Marketplace? It’s your lucky day! Bekah Fox is here to take you on a virtual tour of the marketplace and tell you a little bit more about each of our talented vendors.