If COVID-19 has taught us anything, it’s that business meetings can take on many forms. Plenty of things can be discussed or brainstormed over video conferencing software. But, what if you really need to host an in-person meeting that also follows suggested social distancing guidelines?
REV’s SocialVenture in Woodlawn to the rescue! Our conference rooms are available to host you and your team.
Here’s what we’re offering:
Large meeting rooms
Our largest room—the Woodlawn room—has:
- 3,000 sq. ft.
- The ability to mask up and effectively social distance
- Customizable desk and chair layouts
- A door that can be propped open for more circulation
Cutting edge technology
You’ll have access to:
- 168” 1080p high definition projector and screen, with HDMI cord provided
- Podium with PC for presentation
- Apple TV for wireless presentations using Apple products via Airplay
- Wireless microphones, lavaliere and podium
- Built-in sound system with mixer and soundboard
Outside space if you need to breathe
Our large patio is available for those who want or need fresh air. All doors also have touchless openers.
Let us be a resource for your team as the landscape of meetings continues to change. By booking here, you’re helping support REV’s mission to create vibrant commercial districts. Learn more at meetinwoodlawn.com!
Are you tired of working from home? The Birmingham Coworking Collective has the answer if you’re looking for a change of scenery.
Commonspace owner Jared Fulton answers a few questions about the new space in Woodlawn for artists to create and display their work.