If COVID-19 has taught us anything, it’s that business meetings can take on many forms. Plenty of things can be discussed or brainstormed over video conferencing software. But, what if you really need to host an in-person meeting that also follows suggested social distancing guidelines?
REV’s SocialVenture in Woodlawn to the rescue! Our conference rooms are available to host you and your team.
Here’s what we’re offering:
Large meeting rooms
Our largest room—the Woodlawn room—has:
- 3,000 sq. ft.
- The ability to mask up and effectively social distance
- Customizable desk and chair layouts
- A door that can be propped open for more circulation
Cutting edge technology
You’ll have access to:
- 168” 1080p high definition projector and screen, with HDMI cord provided
- Podium with PC for presentation
- Apple TV for wireless presentations using Apple products via Airplay
- Wireless microphones, lavaliere and podium
- Built-in sound system with mixer and soundboard
Outside space if you need to breathe
Our large patio is available for those who want or need fresh air. All doors also have touchless openers.
Let us be a resource for your team as the landscape of meetings continues to change. By booking here, you’re helping support REV’s mission to create vibrant commercial districts. Learn more at meetinwoodlawn.com!
Meet the Woodlawn Facilitators: Jason Avery unlocks his home's potential one place-based project at a time
In his work with REV and Woodlawn Urban Main, Jason focuses on enhancing historic buildings and planning public art—things that breathe life and beauty into the Woodlawn landscape.
Woodlawn Street Market vendor SoulSistah3.0 growing, diversifying and making a difference in her community
SoulSistah3.0 participated as a first-time vendor at the October 2020 Woodlawn Street Market—and she’ll be back on 55th Place for the April 2021 market!
Listening and learning at each market, our Woodlawn Street Market team has seen what makes a great impression and racks up sales.