If COVID-19 has taught us anything, it’s that business meetings can take on many forms. Plenty of things can be discussed or brainstormed over video conferencing software. But, what if you really need to host an in-person meeting that also follows suggested social distancing guidelines?
REV’s SocialVenture in Woodlawn to the rescue! Our conference rooms are available to host you and your team.
Here’s what we’re offering:
Large meeting rooms
Our largest room—the Woodlawn room—has:
- 3,000 sq. ft.
- The ability to mask up and effectively social distance
- Customizable desk and chair layouts
- A door that can be propped open for more circulation
Cutting edge technology
You’ll have access to:
- 168” 1080p high definition projector and screen, with HDMI cord provided
- Podium with PC for presentation
- Apple TV for wireless presentations using Apple products via Airplay
- Wireless microphones, lavaliere and podium
- Built-in sound system with mixer and soundboard
Outside space if you need to breathe
Our large patio is available for those who want or need fresh air. All doors also have touchless openers.
Let us be a resource for your team as the landscape of meetings continues to change. By booking here, you’re helping support REV’s mission to create vibrant commercial districts. Learn more at meetinwoodlawn.com!
Across Birmingham, local businesses are finding creative ways to support the city they love in a time of uncertainty. Find out how a few of them are stepping up to help.
Woodlawn Street Market is presenting its first virtual market this Saturday, June 13th. Learn more about the transition and how the Market will operate online as we anticipate its exciting debut!
Naughty But Nice Kettle Corner co-owner Tanesha Sims-Summers is hoping to lead by example through COVID-19 with one simple phrase—People over profits.