Grab a front-row seat to cast your People’s Choice vote and help determine the next Birmingham success story at THE BIG PITCH presented by PNC! Tickets available here or at the door THIS Saturday, Nov. 18. Join us at the Negro Southern League Museum Saturday from 1 to 5 p.m. to support these local entrepreneurs!
- Scribes The Growlery / Al Elliott
- The Preservery Bham Restaurant/ Andrea Craig-Foster
- Bayou Bros / Haden Smith and Ben Olivier
- Square One Goods Co./ Kate Hardy
- Favor Candles/ Lisa Marie McGilberry and Susan McCurry
- Nuzzi Gelato/ Nick Iannuzzi
- R&M Convenience Store/ Rodriquez and Brianna Cowans
- Finale The Experience Wine & Dessert / Shatysha Billingsley
- Boost Kids / Shea Beshara
- Flowers Teapot / Yolanda Flowers
For more information, visit www.bigpitchbham.com
REV kicks things off Monday, July 13 at noon with the Innovating Your Business For Future Growth workshop hosted by Taylor Clark-Jacobson, Director of Business Recruitment and Growth.
Across Birmingham, local businesses are finding creative ways to support the city they love in a time of uncertainty. Find out how a few of them are stepping up to help.
Mother-daughter business owners and jewelry designers take on the first virtual Woodlawn Street Market
A mother-daughter team of jewelry designers reflect on the Woodlawn Street Market’s role in their small business journeys.