Grab a front-row seat to cast your People’s Choice vote and help determine the next Birmingham success story at THE BIG PITCH presented by PNC! Tickets available here or at the door THIS Saturday, Nov. 18. Join us at the Negro Southern League Museum Saturday from 1 to 5 p.m. to support these local entrepreneurs!
- Scribes The Growlery / Al Elliott
- The Preservery Bham Restaurant/ Andrea Craig-Foster
- Bayou Bros / Haden Smith and Ben Olivier
- Square One Goods Co./ Kate Hardy
- Favor Candles/ Lisa Marie McGilberry and Susan McCurry
- Nuzzi Gelato/ Nick Iannuzzi
- R&M Convenience Store/ Rodriquez and Brianna Cowans
- Finale The Experience Wine & Dessert / Shatysha Billingsley
- Boost Kids / Shea Beshara
- Flowers Teapot / Yolanda Flowers
For more information, visit www.bigpitchbham.com
This fall, the REV team is doing some new REV things, with a demonstration project designed to prove and improve downtown Birmingham’s market for more retail.
I believe that Birmingham is still missing something important—something that inspires people to experience downtown on foot, that can tell the story of our city and its cultures.
Sixteenth St. Baptist Church honoring its history with interactive museum opening on 56th anniversary of bombing
Sept. 15, 56 years to the day that a bomb killed four little girls— Addie Mae Collins, Denise McNair, Cynthia Wesley and Carole Robertson— a new interactive museum will open honoring the girls and the chain of events their murders set off in the Civil Rights Movement.