Grab a front-row seat to cast your People’s Choice vote and help determine the next Birmingham success story at THE BIG PITCH presented by PNC! Tickets available here or at the door THIS Saturday, Nov. 18. Join us at the Negro Southern League Museum Saturday from 1 to 5 p.m. to support these local entrepreneurs!
- Scribes The Growlery / Al Elliott
- The Preservery Bham Restaurant/ Andrea Craig-Foster
- Bayou Bros / Haden Smith and Ben Olivier
- Square One Goods Co./ Kate Hardy
- Favor Candles/ Lisa Marie McGilberry and Susan McCurry
- Nuzzi Gelato/ Nick Iannuzzi
- R&M Convenience Store/ Rodriquez and Brianna Cowans
- Finale The Experience Wine & Dessert / Shatysha Billingsley
- Boost Kids / Shea Beshara
- Flowers Teapot / Yolanda Flowers
For more information, visit www.bigpitchbham.com
When Karen Gathany began her search for a brick-and-mortar space, she wasn’t quite sure where she’d end up. But she fell in love with a charming historic storefront, complete with hardwood floors and an exposed brick wall, on 1st Avenue North in Woodlawn.
To say that Domestique Coffee’s Michael Pocus knows a thing or two about a good cup of coffee is an understatement.
As one of the original vendors of the Woodlawn Street Market, Nelesha Dale has a big heart for community, family, and entrepreneurs. REV met with her to find out what’s next for her business and how she got to where she is today.