Grab a front-row seat to cast your People’s Choice vote and help determine the next Birmingham success story at THE BIG PITCH presented by PNC! Tickets available here or at the door THIS Saturday, Nov. 18. Join us at the Negro Southern League Museum Saturday from 1 to 5 p.m. to support these local entrepreneurs!
- Scribes The Growlery / Al Elliott
- The Preservery Bham Restaurant/ Andrea Craig-Foster
- Bayou Bros / Haden Smith and Ben Olivier
- Square One Goods Co./ Kate Hardy
- Favor Candles/ Lisa Marie McGilberry and Susan McCurry
- Nuzzi Gelato/ Nick Iannuzzi
- R&M Convenience Store/ Rodriquez and Brianna Cowans
- Finale The Experience Wine & Dessert / Shatysha Billingsley
- Boost Kids / Shea Beshara
- Flowers Teapot / Yolanda Flowers
For more information, visit www.bigpitchbham.com
If you’re a small business owner wondering what to do about your upcoming rent, you’re not alone. Here are 6 tips from the REV Biz Team…
Ace Graham of Alchemy 213 is turning a lackluster situation into a golden opportunity for his high-end streetwear clothing store in Birmingham’s Five Points South.