Grab a front-row seat to cast your People’s Choice vote and help determine the next Birmingham success story at THE BIG PITCH presented by PNC! Tickets available here or at the door THIS Saturday, Nov. 18. Join us at the Negro Southern League Museum Saturday from 1 to 5 p.m. to support these local entrepreneurs!
- Scribes The Growlery / Al Elliott
- The Preservery Bham Restaurant/ Andrea Craig-Foster
- Bayou Bros / Haden Smith and Ben Olivier
- Square One Goods Co./ Kate Hardy
- Favor Candles/ Lisa Marie McGilberry and Susan McCurry
- Nuzzi Gelato/ Nick Iannuzzi
- R&M Convenience Store/ Rodriquez and Brianna Cowans
- Finale The Experience Wine & Dessert / Shatysha Billingsley
- Boost Kids / Shea Beshara
- Flowers Teapot / Yolanda Flowers
For more information, visit www.bigpitchbham.com
We are so excited to announce that the Woodlawn Street Market is here to stay in 2023! The tenth season will kick off April 1st on 55th place, featuring over 60 vendors. The WSM has been a staple for the Woodlawn Community for years and has helped stimulate entrepreneurship in The Magic City.
Have you tried Naughty But Nice Kettle Corn, located right outside of downtown? With over eight different flavors to choose from, NBNKC is the perfect snack to satisfy your sweet OR salty tooth. However, NBNKC is more than just popcorn; Tanesha Sims-Summers, owner and founder, believes “We make Birmingham sweeter one kernel at a time.
Meet Lauren and Marina Moore! These sisters have lived at The Watts residents for the past two years. Learn why the Moores choose to live downtown rather than stay in the suburbs.