Grab a front-row seat to cast your People’s Choice vote and help determine the next Birmingham success story at THE BIG PITCH presented by PNC! Tickets available here or at the door THIS Saturday, Nov. 18. Join us at the Negro Southern League Museum Saturday from 1 to 5 p.m. to support these local entrepreneurs!
- Scribes The Growlery / Al Elliott
- The Preservery Bham Restaurant/ Andrea Craig-Foster
- Bayou Bros / Haden Smith and Ben Olivier
- Square One Goods Co./ Kate Hardy
- Favor Candles/ Lisa Marie McGilberry and Susan McCurry
- Nuzzi Gelato/ Nick Iannuzzi
- R&M Convenience Store/ Rodriquez and Brianna Cowans
- Finale The Experience Wine & Dessert / Shatysha Billingsley
- Boost Kids / Shea Beshara
- Flowers Teapot / Yolanda Flowers
For more information, visit www.bigpitchbham.com
The 30-60-90 plan is just one of the tools the Business Growth team uses to help future or existing entrepreneurs find their way.
You’ve got an idea. Now what? We’ve got 20 steps aimed at making your idea a reality
The two properties serve two sides of the same purpose—to expose people to art.