Grab a front-row seat to cast your People’s Choice vote and help determine the next Birmingham success story at THE BIG PITCH presented by PNC! Tickets available here or at the door THIS Saturday, Nov. 18. Join us at the Negro Southern League Museum Saturday from 1 to 5 p.m. to support these local entrepreneurs!
- Scribes The Growlery / Al Elliott
- The Preservery Bham Restaurant/ Andrea Craig-Foster
- Bayou Bros / Haden Smith and Ben Olivier
- Square One Goods Co./ Kate Hardy
- Favor Candles/ Lisa Marie McGilberry and Susan McCurry
- Nuzzi Gelato/ Nick Iannuzzi
- R&M Convenience Store/ Rodriquez and Brianna Cowans
- Finale The Experience Wine & Dessert / Shatysha Billingsley
- Boost Kids / Shea Beshara
- Flowers Teapot / Yolanda Flowers
For more information, visit www.bigpitchbham.com
Downtown Birmingham is full of beautiful buildings, both new and old! A good portion of those buildings consist of churches, and while many of them are beautiful to look at, they also have a rich history that often gets overlooked.
It’s a busy week in Woodlawn! Here is the ultimate guide to everything happening this week from the relaunch of Woodlawn Marketplace (with some new vendors – whoop whoop!) to new business openings. If you’re looking for something to keep you busy this weekend make sure to come out and join the festivities!
Aisha Taylor, owner of Bridge + Root, shares eight of the most valuable lessons she has learned since opening her brick and mortar store this summer!