Here at REV, we’re continuing our mission of gathering the resources small businesses need to respond to these strange times—especially as we begin to slowly transition into the next phase of COVID-19 response.
This week, the REV BIZ team is focused on supporting small business owners as they begin to develop their reopening strategy. We’re doing that through asking entrepreneurs what they need and responding to those needs through small business coaching and gathering useful and timely resources.
Here are 10 tools to help you move forward.
We’re all leaders.
Whether you’re a 2-person retail shop, a culinary team of 20 or CEO of a corporation, we are all leaders. If you missed these leadership rockstars, watch those and others here.
- Dave Gray, Leading Through Covid-19 and Beyond
- Heather Russell and Melva Tate, Modifying Your Staff Structure + Operations
- Want the resources Melva mentioned to help you reopen? Find those here.
Pivot, pivot, pivot.
Even as we enter reopen, you’re rethinking your model. Here’s what we’re watching and reading this week.
- Harvard Business Review, How Restaurants Can Survive Right Now
- Retail Strategies Covid-19 Webinar Series including Positioning Your Business to Sell Online
Preparing to reopen
As we’ve listened so far, we heard calculated, an intentional and truly compassionate concern for the Birmingham community which is so very inspiring. Your actions are driven by one another’s needs.
- Streetsense’s Pandemic Restaurant + Bar Relaunch Toolkit
- National Retail Federation’s Blueprint for Shopping Safe
- Cushman and Wakefield’s Guide to Reopening the Workplace
Let’s be real. We could all use some inspiration.
The last two are simply good for the soul. Enjoy.
So, when a switchyard warehouse is ready for a new life as an industrial office, how does its developer/architect/contractor make sure the most unique original architectural details can shine again? Meet the person who makes it happen.
Exalting In Beauty's Aaliyah Taylor is using Rebound Bham lesson learned to step up her already colorful Instagram game
We caught up with Aaliyah Taylor of Exalting in Beauty—who is also a Woodlawn Street Market vendor—to talk about what she learned about social media thanks to Rebound Bham.